100 word challenge: Tornado of doom.

Once again, me and my friend Joseph made a 100 word story which has to have the word “but the ferocious wind” in the story.

The wind was howling and the earth was shivering, the animals knew that a storm was coming. The farmer was starring up into the sky and saw the wind was twisting into a tornado a tornado the farmer knew what he had to do: warn the townspeople of the incoming tornado. He got into his car and drove off while the tornado swallowed his farm, he hit the gas pedal with all his might but the ferocious wind would not let go of his car and it swallowed the car whole and destroying the town and leaving it in ruins.

2 Responses

1. Well done Benedict. You and Joseph did a fabulous job on the 100 word challenge. Such wonderful vocabulary and a suspense filled storyline. A little more editing and it will just about be perfect!

• Hi Mrs. Smith, its Benedict (your student). Thank you for commenting on my blog and thanks for the feedback, I’m just wondering, what were some of the mistakes that I did? (the reason why I want to know is because I want to improve in my writing)

By Benedict.