Camp at Mt. Evelyn 2015!

On the first day of Term 3, almost all of the Seniors (including yours truly) got to school around 8.15. Unfortunately some students weren’t there in the library.

Anyway, it was about a 45 minute drive on the bus to Mt. Evelyn and we were greeted by one of the camp staff named Lauren. It was drizzling when we got there so after we got of the bus, we took our bags out of the boot of the bus and place them under the shelter. After we were done placing all our bags under the shelter we got our lunch and sat around the fire place but unfortunately it was not on fire but eventually one of the camp staff set it on fire and the amazing thing is that the fire lasted all the way until night after the fantastic dinner on the first day.

On the second day we did a lot of activities but one of them was canceled and that was the high ropes, fortunately, the group that I was in (Cockatoos) manage to do it first before the sky started to rain again. Although I did lots of fun and exiting activities I’ll just talk (or type) about my favourite activity. Sorry. 🙁

My favourite activity was the Giant Swing because you don’t have to do anything – the people in your group will pull you up the swing, all you have to do is say stop when you are high enough and pull the trigger. Anyway I absolutely love camp and I would like to go there again. 😀

One Response